The injection molding machine template, which is an important part of the injection molding machine, is an indispensable part. For the injection molding machine, it is necessary to take it seriously and familiarize and understand the part so that it can know what it is and how to correct it. Use, in turn, to avoid misuse of the injection molding machine template.
1. What are the options for the injection molding machine template?
Injection molding machine template, the purchase route from the current point of view, there are mainly three, is to purchase through the manufacturer or agent, you can also purchase the product from the relevant industry website. However, no matter which way you choose, you need to know the specific information of the products and manufacturers, so that you can choose the right products to avoid the wrong choice.
2. Material and production process of injection molding machine template
The injection molding machine template is one of the important parts of the injection molding machine, and its cost is one of the main components of the cost of the injection molding machine. The specific requirements for this important component are to select good quality materials and meet the standard in strength. Moreover, the template should be made thicker as much as possible, but it will increase the cost of the template to a certain extent and affect the whole machine. cost. Therefore, in consideration of performance, price, etc., it is cast using cast iron as a material, and it can have a template with good quality and performance. In addition, you need to know:
(1) The cost of ductile iron is low, and the ribs are cast on the formwork or the formwork is hollowed out, which can effectively reduce the weight of the piece.
(2) Since the machined surface is reduced and the ductile iron itself is easy to be machined, this can effectively reduce the processing cost.
(3) The ductile iron is relatively rigid and has a certain hardness.
3. How to avoid the fracture problem when using the injection molding machine template?
Injection molding machine template, which wants to avoid the problem of fracture in use, needs to analyze some aspects, etc., in order to get accurate conclusions and some measures to get the purpose, which is:
Aspect 1: The force of the template
In the toggle-type clamping device, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that the front template cannot be hollowed out too much, and there is no defect in the vicinity of the axisymmetric line, so as to ensure that the fracture problem does not occur.
Aspect 2: System force
When the toggle lever is straightened, the four tie rods are inevitably subjected to tensile forces and the like, and processing and assembly, if not handled correctly, will cause the template to break. Therefore, the template should be balanced and evenly distributed to avoid partial rupture of the template.http://www.xihuafoundry.com/