Wind power castings, that is, components in wind power generation equipment, are castings, not forgings. Moreover, from the current point of view, this type of casting is very common in wind power generation and will be used frequently. Therefore, it is necessary to know about it and know what it is and how it can be used and utilized.
1. The purchase of wind power castings and its instructions
The purchase of wind power castings is an important task that must be taken seriously and carried out, because if the wrong choice occurs, the product will not be used normally, resulting in product waste and economic losses to the user. Therefore, this requirement will be met to avoid problems in the purchase work. In addition, when the product is purchased, there are some aspects that must be considered. It is the origin of the product, performance parameters, product quality and its manufacturer. These factors are important considerations, so one cannot be missed.
2. What are the wind power castings?
Wind power castings, which are collectively referred to, rather than specific castings, can be referred to as wind power castings as long as they are used in wind power generation and are obtained by a casting process. The specific components include a ring gear, a support member, a bearing, a ring member, a base, a gear housing, a main shaft, a carrier, and the like. In addition, there is a wind turbine main frame. These castings are important components in wind power generation and their equipment. The key technologies are casting production processes and casting systems. Because they affect the quality of casting and the quality of castings, they cannot be underestimated.
3. Mould and casting position during casting of wind power castings
Wind power castings have some important aspects in the casting process, such as the mold used and the determination of the casting position. For the mold, the mold type is determined according to the casting method selected. It is a solid mold and a wax mold. And the disappearance of the mold and so on, and in the determination of the casting position, there are some principles, is:
(1) For castings requiring simultaneous solidification, the inner runner shall be provided with a thin wall of the casting; for castings with large size and thin wall, a plurality of gates shall be provided to allow the metal liquid to fill the mold quickly and uniformly.
(2) Castings requiring sequential solidification shall be placed at the wall thickness of the casting. If conditions permit, the sprue may be placed at the riser to improve the feeding efficiency of the riser.
(3) If the wind power casting is made of metal material, in the casting process, the molten metal should be injected into the cavity along the wall, instead of the front impact sand or sand core, especially the weaker protruding part of the cavity, in case of appearance Defects such as blisters.http://www.xihuafoundry.com/