The gear housings is subjected to the force from the wind wheel and the reaction force generated during the gear transmission during the operation. It must have sufficient rigidity to withstand the force and torque to prevent deformation and ensure the transmission quality. The design of the gear housings box should be carried out according to the layout, processing and assembly conditions of the wind turbine power transmission, and easy inspection and maintenance. With the rapid development of the gear housings industry, more and more industries and different enterprises have applied gear housings, and more and more enterprises have grown stronger in the gear housings industry.
The gear housings will be modularized according to the modular structure of the unit structure, which can greatly reduce the types of components to a certain extent, and is suitable for mass production and flexible selection. The spiral bevel gear and the helical gear of the reducer are all carburized and quenched with high-quality alloy steel. The hardness of the tooth surface is up to 60±2HRC, and the precision of the tooth surface grinding is up to 5-6.
The role of the gear housings
1. Accelerated deceleration is the variable speed gear housings that is often said.
2. Change the direction of the drive. For example, we use two sector gears to transmit the force vertically to the other.
3. Change the turning moment. Under the same power conditions, the faster the gear rotates, the smaller the torque the shaft receives, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function: We can separate the engine from the load by separating the two originally meshed gears. Such as brake clutches.
5. Distribute power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the gear housings main shaft, thus realizing the function of one engine to drive multiple loads.